Sunday 20 September 2009

Bit of W & G


After a very early wake up, 3.30 a.m., drifted back to the land of nod around 6 a.m., and came to at 10.30 a.m. This tiredness just won't leave me, glands were still very swollen and sore, made for a very uncomfortable sleep. And for some reason, maybe it felt left out, but my knee also decided to join in the party by letting me know that it still isn't terribly happy.

So it was another lazy day, but I did make an effort to get out the craft stuff. Glad I did, made a start on the W&G stuff, this is my take of Gromit in his kennel! Made 3 other cards, but then decided I want to make a W&G exploding box, then I'll carry on with the cards. Really would have liked LMC to provide more white cards, in fact, they could just provide white cardstock, I'd be very happy. Not keen at all on the colours they choose, all, to me, are far too strident in colour terms. Well you only have to look in a card shop, what colour at the cards - yep, white! But enjoyed myself for a couple of hours, also finished off my blonde moments kit from QVC. Have also started to 'gut' the mirri mats, far too expensive to waste so much behind other card. Was using my paper cutter to do it, worked very well, just took a bit of care.

This is why I am going for a clean look with my cards, I've found they are more appealing to buyers. Folk don't mind receiving hand made cards using coloured card stock, but it is hard tempting them to buy coloured cards.

Do feel a bit more 'up' today, had a tasty tomato and basil soup for tea, my appetite seems to have disappeared. I feel hungry, do get pangs for something delicious, but when confronted with it, I just feel ill. Like yesterday, made some lasagne, it looked good, smelled fab, but nope, stomach simply said - NO! So I had cheese on toast.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

1 comment:

Fe-Fe said...

Love Wallace and Gromit! What a fab idea. Love it!

Hugs
Fe x

Visitors