Thursday 3 September 2009

Blooming heck it ain't arf windy!


Woke up at 3.45 this morning, heard the rain lashing down. With all that water well, the usual happened, so had a night time bathroom break, and as I headed back to my warm bed realised that the wind was whistling in from somewhere! Mum's room, she had her window open! The noise of the wind and rain also woke her up, but not before her curtains had got a good soaking. Thanks mum, just what I needed, more washing!

Morning broke to, more rain and wind, and a bit chilly, in fact I put the heating on, just on low. So no summer, well there was that week back in June.... and here we are in Autumn.

Feel a bit cabin feverish as well, will try to get out tomorrow. Knee is still very sore, okay if I don't disturb it, but when I do it moans like crazy. Didn't sleep well last night, all due to knee, couldn't get comfy. Hoping it will all ease off soon.

Had a good laugh at my own expense. I was using my paper cutter yesterday, and decided that I really did need to get some new blades for it. So last night did a bit of shopping, found a nice site, bought the blades, and a scorer, and got a few other essential bits. Then today I log on to my other e-mail account and find that I've already ordered two blades from Amazon! DOH! Mind you they did say it would be a 3 week wait for them, in fact they'll be with me very shortly. Hey ho....

Did make more of my box cards today, but will need to get some bigger cellophane bags, rats, could have ordered them last night! Very chuffed with them, was thinking of trying a card shop, to see if I can flog them there... we'll see.

All for now folks, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Visitors