Saturday 26 September 2009

Where'd that week go?


Woke up this morning and had to think what day it was - yikes it is Saturday! How'd I get here so fast? Was also in a odd mood, not sure what I wanted to do, or where I wanted to be. Anywhere but here was the overwhelming feeling. Had thoughts of heading to a craft shop, but no idea what for, or just any type of retail therapy... ended up taking a walk to the high street for a few essentials.

Knee is feeling odd, can't explain it, there is one very, very, very sore spot, and it feels like there is something lumpy, which hurts like hell. It was also very swollen and painful by time I got back home. I keep on hoping it will all be okay, but I know I'm kidding myself, this is what the surgeon said would be the best scenario.

Need to do some crafting tomorrow. Get my mind off all the negative stuff, which always happens when the family have been around. A bit of sunshine would help, it may be dry and mild, but boy is it grim and grey...

And a good friend has just left a craft group, I'll miss her. Sick of all these downs, high time life went on the up.

No comments:

Visitors