Wednesday 2 September 2009

Hooray

My parcel of goodies arrived, precisely one week later... by courier. I felt sure it would be the courier, stuff that comes with postie is far quicker, think courier waits till she has a full load to deliver. But she is a nice lady, she brought the parcel up the stairs to save me going to collect it. I quickly opened it and was delighted with it, in fact could hardly wait to get stuck in! But first had to wait for Mr Tesco to drop off groceries, no point in starting, as i used kitchen to craft...

Think had it not been the need to stop and make dinner I'd still be making cards! I made 5 straight off the bat, okay they are kit cards, but they do have a bit of oomph about them. Mum liked them, she said they were very stylish, I am adding a few bits to them. Tho made faux pas with first, made it the wrong way round! Well two of the folds refused to go what i assumed was the right way, but bent very easily the 'wrong' way, not that it makes much difference as they are 'box' cards, so they have a stand. But very happy with kit. Glad I didn't go for the TSV. Actually I thought they were being cheeky offering two, that of course went together, so why not offer an option, buy the two for one postage rate, or an easy pay offer?

Still feeling a bit yucky from op, still have sore throat and not feeling hundred per cent. Knee is calming down, slowly, but it still very hot to touch. Was on a 'knee' site last night, one person made me laugh by saying they'd had a multiple fracture of the kneecap, six places... well I can beat that.. 20 pieces and then they stopped counting. Mind you feel fortunate to be in the UK, there was one American who said he was stuck with the k wire as he couldn't afford the op to remove it, and it was really uncomfortable. At least we don't have that problem here. If you do have probs with your knees, then try the Kneeguru... a very good site packed with good info.

Can't post pics of latest goodies, they'll need photographing, which I'll do tomorrow.

No comments:

Visitors