Friday 25 September 2009

Not a good day...


And it started out so promising. Washed hair and for once it decided to cooperate, so I looked quite decent, hair wise. If I had my way I'd now want my hair to stop growing, just stay at this length... but it won't! So good start, even made an enjoyable cup of coffee, my coffee making can be very hit and miss. More of a cup of tea girl. Chomped on the last of my green and blacks choc... must get more! And waited, for sis to turn up. She said she'd be here in time for us to go to lunch, she turns up at 1pm, so by time we've had a natter, coffee it is nearly 1.30, don't get to pub till 2pm... and so it kept on going down hill. We went to pub we have been to before, food is usually lovely. I opted for the pie of the day, it was awful, and who knows what they'd cooked the veg in, as they had a horrible aftertaste. The pie was just swimming in gravy... mash was okayish, but I left most of it. And unusually for me, I had a pud, don't usually feel hungry enough for a pud, but did today. It took 25 minutes for them to get our puddings... it wasn't like the place was busy either, it was pretty empty. Very unamused, and it got worse as I got let down by sister... wanted to reach over and throttle her. Then she tries to lecture me about not wanting to go see my sil, so sue me, I ain't being a hypocrite anymore. She takes mum off to supermarket, I ask if they could pick up a bit of shopping, for me and mum, and I'm being lectured again, sis is in a hurry... wanted to ask her why she'd not turned up till nearly 1pm, if she had arrived earlier we'd not now have to rush. And what was her hurry? Nothing to hurry home for, hubby at home anyway, now retired, he's in charge of kitchen, so she has no reason to hurry off. Grrrrr.... then for some odd reason I end up at garden centre buying her a pressie, birthday pressie, a nice plant... it kind of stunned her... I just wish to be treated like a normal human being, those who have feelings etc... fed up with her and rest of family. Would like to be a very, very long way away from them all. And the cheek of it, who bloody well supplied her with very nice card for sil's birthday - me! Yep, obviously I have mug tattooed on forehead.

Have a lovely weekend all.

No comments:

Visitors