Saturday 19 September 2009

crawling out from under the duvet


Think I got hit by a brick wall sometime last week, got kyboshed by a bug... so took to my bed and stayed there. Think I pretty much slept for about 48 hours. Did go to see doctor, and later wondered why I'd dragged myself out of bed... I explained all my symptoms, throat felt like it was coated with sandpaper, aching everywhere and swollen glands... oh and a raging temperature. Did he take my temp, nope, check glands, nope, he leaned over his desk to look down my throat... so crawled home and tucked myself up in bed...

Problem with being ill is well, you don't want to do anything, alls I wanted to do was sleep. So not a spot of crafting done all week. Hoping some energy will kick in soon, been living on porridge, couldn't face anything else. So good start to a diet I never intended starting. But thrown me backwards on the knee rehab, but getting the feeling that my surgeon was right, removing the wires would make like more comfy, but not do much more.

Managed to get my new LMC, wallace and gromit! Can't wait to make the cards, love W&G, even got a Gromit mug and a friend bought me a huge plush Gromit!

Now best go lay down for an hour...

No comments:

Visitors