Tuesday 29 September 2009

Got motivated!


Was determined not to be a couch potato today, so sorted out shoes... not sure why I need so many! In the end I managed to let go of 3 pairs... one pair were trainers, which I bought in America, but they were really a bit too small. Next up was the garden, well my pots, time to get rid of the dying busy lizzies, and pansies... plus two other bags of garden rubbish. Then discovered that one of my planters is falling apart, the frame is fine, it is the flimsy plyboard that is rotting. Forgot to measure it, so couldn't pick up any wood to repair it!

Still headed off to municipal tip, nice man helped me unload garden waste. Drove round to other bit to recycle shoes only to find that they don't recycle shoes there any more! Rats. Had to traipse to supermarket to get rid of the unwanted footwear. Got some winter pansies, which are still in car boot... must remember that I left them there. Now to declutter stuff on top of wardrobe, got 3 boxes on top of wardrobe all crammed full of stuff that is never used, so that will be recycled, or given to charity shops.

Watch the mini craft day on and off, liked the TSV, but couldn't see me making much use of the kit, well the stamps. Got some D&D stamps, think I'll just stick with them. Did like the penguins she'd designed, and did have a bash at the comp. Not that I win anything. Did end up buying the Kanban kit, the last one shown on the 7pm slot, love kanban, stuck it in my shopping cart as soon as it was shown! Good job as it sold out PDQ. So something to look forward to.

Got curtain hanging to look forward to tomorrow... ! Nights are drawing in, and there is a definite chill in the air.

Pic: birthday card, used my cat stamp on with a clear versamark pad, gold powder onto brown card, doesn't really show up well on scan. Matted and layered on cream and gold card, rounded corners off for a neater finish, and added some ribbon.

No comments:

Visitors