Wednesday 20 January 2010

All wrapped up...


Just,  got everything ready to wrap up the robo and found I had no sellotape!   So off to shops, and horror, H&B don't sell it...  weird.  Using all my crafting skills I fashioned a box for the robo to fit into snugly,  checked and rechecked that I'd included everything, nearly forgot the plotter, not that I ever used it.   Then second trek to post office, decided to play safe and sent it via Parcel Force,  lady said they'd take more care of it!   Big Shot was okay going by usual method, not a lot could destroy it, except a sledge hammer possibly. 

So now have another item on ebay, the shape emboss,  £9 and it is yours, with lots of stencils and extra bits.   Just hope it goes. 

And QVC are now replacing my missing mat.   Just got a phone call from them, lady was very apologetic,  which makes all the difference.   So should get two parcels from them next week.  

All this ebaying stuff means I've not had any time for crafting, and none tomorrow probably,  got to catch up on housework and got hospital appointment in late afternoon.  I shall be settling down on Friday for some serious crafting catch up. 

No comments:

Visitors