Saturday 9 January 2010

How messy can you get?


Yep, this is how I craft,  total jumble,  it starts out all tidy, but gradually it turns into a huge, untidy mess of paper, and who knows what...   !   And amazingly I do somehow make sense of it all..  see my scrap book blog to see what I did with that lot!

Just felt the need to get crafting again, instead of vegging out in front of PC playing silly games, or twittering.   Not done a lot of crafting, was hoping for better results in the wedding photos, but only a few are usable...  think the camera picked up  on my half hearted attitude.   Actually this weather came a week late for me, had it been this bad last week then I could have stayed snug and warm at home,  instead of getting myself all suited and booted.  

Did brave the cold today, and oh boy was it cold...  didn't look that bad,  blue sky, sunshine....  but my breath was taken away once I got beyond the gate.   I had plenty of layers on, even so the cold was still managing to get to places I thought I had protected.    Was nervous, had on the ice gripper things,  but had a slight incline to negotiate, not as bad going up, it is the going down that is decidedly dodgy.   Just took my time, and managed to make it to post box and paper shop,  do need my weekend crosswords, otherwise I am very grumpy.   Daft really, I have one paper delivered all week, but come the weekend I need one other paper, so always go to get it.   I did consider getting into car, but side roads are lethal, in fact my fears were well founded,  it was the road that was worse than the pavement, so glad I didn't take car. I'll keep her on the main roads.    Did once skid on black ice, it was not pleasant,  and it resulted in a badly broken wrist, as I never let go of the steering wheel.   Also went sideways down a street in an ambulance the last time we had this much snow,   think I shut my eyes and prayed....   well at least I didn't hit the brake pedal.  

Found a few pics to scrapbook over the weekend, so will be getting stuck into them.

Hope you are all keeping safe and warm.

No comments:

Visitors