Tuesday 19 January 2010

and bye bye robo


24 hours after selling my Big Shot, next to be listed was the robo,  and one hour later it was gone!   So have another parcel to wrap tomorrow.   Took me ages to wrap up the Big Shot,  it was luckily still in a box,  just had to make sure nothing was going to rattle around.  Then lugged it to post office,  forgotten how heavy it was,    I did also insure it, even tho I didn't charge the buyer for insurance, only cost me an extra quid, will do same for robo. 

Now just listed my mini shapeboss,  found that while looking for one of the robo blade adjusters, which had rolled under my desk...  won't get much for it, but it will not be taking up space in my house.    Got one more lot to put on, the box of cardstock,  will have to sort it out tomorrow and find out exactly what is in it!  Had it for so long I've forgotten, it was one of my early impulse buys during my early crafting days.   Tis daft what we buy when we start,   grabbing everything, or wanting to try stuff.      Not sure if I can count the robo as a faux pas,  I could cut with it,  just found it a pain to set up,  it all took far too long to cut anything.  Big Shot, was an impulsivish buy,  just hadn't considered the cost of the dies, or what use I'd get out of them. 

Made me laugh last night when tuned in to QVC and saw that their TSV was:  The Cuttlebug!    And they had The Slice on, this time easy pay,  but I'm quite happy that I got mine from Hobbycraft,  had I also bought the tool kit the price would have been the same as QVC's.   Don't see the need for the took kit,  all crafters have craft knives which you can use to lift off the shape,  did buy the cartridge,  just cos that was on easy pay,  gives me a bit more choice as well. 

Been a busy few days, and more to come!

No comments:

Visitors