A frustrating crafting week. I've been trying to come up with something for the Craft Barn Dictionary challenge, the letter was V, plenty of choice, but my idea just didn't work. I will return to it next week as it runs throughout the year.
So instead 'Things with Wings', for ABAC and Sunday Stampers. It was also an accident! I was so fed up with the CB challenge that I was rummaging and found this round background I'd made ages ago... so I set to it. I made the heart using the fran-tage, first a lot of UTEE
The flutterby was made out of grungeboard, I cut round a template. Gave him a good coating of TH distress silver distress stain, once dry he was embossed using versamark and a flourish stamp, plus silver powder.
Then I went hunting for a nice quote and found this one which is really nice. I used some clear self adhesive labels, sticking it onto a piece of inked and stamped card, then on to a chunky label, which had also had a liberal coating of Radiant Rain, and a faux screw.
It was nice to achieve something after a week of frustration. I also had two vouchers to spend at the craft shop... so got two more TH distress stains, brass and copper, and some Do-Crafts Chronology stuff, a few papers, tags and the brads.
The temperature is dropping so best go turn the heat up. Stay safe and warm.