Saturday 25 April 2009

In-laws!

Who needs them and do have to get on with them? My SiL today suggested I get a new car, well it was more than a suggestion... first I couldn't care less about cars, as long as mine gets me from a to b I don't care. She made the remark when she saw that mum's stroller only just fits in the boot, and my SiL and brother want mum to get a larger stroller, a 4 wheeled one with a seat. Such a beast would not fit in my boot, and nor would I be able to get it in. I can just about manage the 3 wheeler, and oh it was so nice of them to watch me (on crutch) put mum's stroller in boot! She banged on about it only (only!) costing me £100 a month! Where does she think I would get that sort of money?

Had a count up of what I had left of my craft money, £40! Yippee, tho I was determined not to go mad yesterday, it is too easy to get carried away and start buying stuff for the sake of it. So I'm off back tomorrow, need the bookatrix board, and after that I'll see what takes my fancy.

Did do some crafting, made a few more of the blonde (as I call it) decoupage, couldn't resist this one - me at my PC, well except I'm not blonde! And a few fairy cards from the LMC mag, may put one into the comp. Got a few photos to print off for some scrapbooking. The weather next week isn't looking good, so I won't feel guilty for staying inside. Hate to be in when the weather is sunny. My knee appreciated the rest today, it gave me some jip last night, boy was it complaining.

Need to send off the cheque for my weekend away, my friend has booked the hotel, it looks very nice, has a spa, sauna and pool. We may just prise ourselves away from the bar long enough to enjoy some of it, or not! LOL. It can't come soon enough.

Well the sun is shining, we have a lovely evening here. Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

Fe-Fe said...

I have a suggestion... why doesn't your brother and SIL buy a four wheel stroller that they can put in their boot and use when they take your Mum out and you can stick to the three wheeler one that you can manage?

It sounds like you got some great new craft stuff to play with. Can't wait to see what you do with it all.

Love the card, very funny decoupage image.

Hugs
Fe x

Cass said...

Lol Fe-Fe...

Cass

Visitors