Thursday 30 April 2009

And that was April

Someone has definitely got their finger on fast forward for this year, it seems to be flying by. Tho on this day last year time seemed to drag, this was when my mum nearly died after her operation. Boy was that a long night.

I didn't think one year on that I would be off work with a knackered knee. Life is certainly full of surprises. I also feel a little sad, as Mo was still here, in fact she was doing a brilliant job of supporting me, if I could have one wish granted it would be to have her back.

Designated today as a lazy day, I've had to be somewhere or go somewhere all week. Or be doing something housework wise, or waiting for people to turn up to assess something. And all early in the morning. So it was a relief today to wake up and know there was nowhere to go or be.

Not so much as a sniff at crafting, do have to do a repair job on mum's birthday box. Must be the card I used, but it has come unstuck, so will have to make a new lid for it tomorrow. Or I have a faulty batch of sticky dots! Noticed that on another box a few things had come unstuck, fixed them with my photo glue. And there is craft day to look forward to, plus the scrapbook slot tomorrow.

No comments:

Visitors