Wednesday 15 April 2009

Wot is a blog?


A friend asked me what a blog is, I was a bit stumped, a place to go waffle? To share, rant, opine about whatever takes your fancy? A snapshot of someone's life?

My snapshot is: spent morning at supermarket going round in ever decreasing circles as I kept forgetting stuff, because I wasn't bothering to look at list. And of course it was full of people who were either verrrry slow, couples usually, to whom the weekly shop must be the highlight of the week, and others using it as a gossip shop, so blocking up the aisles... why can't they go have a coffee and natter in the coffee shop? And also a plea to the checkout assistants... I am sick of having to try and pack my bags at double speed, bring back the conveyor belts! I've decided that next week when I get asked if I want help packing I'm going to say yes, I could barely keep up with the assistant today. And what bugs me even more is that I lay the stuff out on the conveyor belt in a system, heavy stuff first, so why do they then start picking out the fragile stuff like eggs... I do not want my eggs at the bottom of my bag.

But by the time I departed, the sun was shining, odd cos on way in the rain was falling. I love the British weather, you have to go out dressed for all four seasons! Then got stuck behind chap who obviously hadn't realised that he was driving a fast merc... why have a fast car if you ain't going to use it properly? Do NOT tootle along a dual carriageway, oblivious to all around you. It just drives me nuts, those who once inside their car forget that they are not the only ones on the road, and who drive on motorways at 40 miles an hour - why!

At least my LMC mag arrived, but no sign of my order from the er, unnamed craft shop... they said 3 to five days for order to be completed, they've now had 10 days! Will not shop there again. Like the look of the LMC stuff, not had a proper look, just a glance, will have a play tomorrow.

No comments:

Visitors