Thursday 9 April 2009

It sucks...


Life, well it sometimes sucks. Just heard from a friend that her father died last night, she'd only lost her mother at Christmas. Neither was unexpected, but that doesn't lessen the sense of loss or grief.

Spent morning in GP's surgery, mum decided to go get wound checked. So I went with her, well seemed more sensible to go if she had to get a prescription filled. We waited nearly an hour after her appointment to see GP. I figured the doctor was either giving everyone a thorough medical, or he was a locum, I was correct, he was a locum! Very nice, but slow. And he wasn't familiar with the system either. I do think it very bad for all 3 doctors at our practice to go off on holiday at once, and leaving the place under the auspices of a locum. Anyway he arranged for the wound to be swabbed and tests done... but that also makes me wonder what these medical centres are for? Ours has a nurse, but if anyone needs a dressing changed, blood drawn they are sent to another clinic! Why? Why can't these things be done on site?

Then decided to give PC a spring clean, as in downloading new drivers, patches etc, running virus check, registry check. So that took me all afternoon.

Think I'm avoiding crafting, just not really in the mood. Maybe tomorrow. Strange, normally I'd be looking forward to the Easter holiday, 4 days off, but it means nowt to me.

Pic is of a fat page entry, think I'm getting the hang of them! And very apt since it is all about chocolate!

2 comments:

Cazzy said...

Have a nice Easter weekend Cass. I like your fat page makes me think of chocolate.

Cazzy x

Fe-Fe said...

What a fabulous fat page. Makes me want to go and attack my Easter Egg!

Hugs
Fe x

Visitors