Sunday 12 April 2009

It's Aleksandr


Yep, it is him, or a take on him! Amazing what you can do with a bit of stealth. Yup, he is available for orders, no price as yet, but just leave a message if you are interested.

He is soooo cute with his outfit. My friend and I were discussing other possible outfits, guess the sky is the limit. But we are wondering if there is a Mrs Aleksandr?

Been lovely here, weather has been fantastic, wall to wall sunshine, sadly I am not able to take full advantage. Mum moaned a bit, wanted to 'do something' I said: what? And she realised that her options are limited. I'm not the type to go just sit somewhere for an hour or two. I need to be doing stuff. That leaves me annoyed with my family, in particular my brother, who is only a mile or so away, why can't he suggest taking mum somewhere? Would it kill him to invite her up to his house for the afternoon, to spend it in the sunshine in his garden? It is just too involved for me, mum needs her stroller, which is not easy for me to get in an out of car boot, she can't walk far, and also we are largely stuck with each other. I' ve got friends I can go natter to on internet, phone and face to face, but mum has relied on her sociability, her getting out and about, just nattering to strangers. I wish she would just settle on something to go do, anything that will spark her interest. And for the rest of the family to start pulling their weight.

I did at last settle to some crafting today, all scrapbooking. Did two pages, they came together so easily. That rarely happens, but it did today, all the paper I plucked out of my stash went together, it all just fell into place. I will take mum out tomorrow, well in our predicament, her on her stroller, me on my crutches, we will keep folk amused. But please folks, if you see anyone struggling, then please do offer to lend a hand. I have given up hope of anyone lending me a hand as I struggle to get mum into the car and then her stroller into the boot...

Hope you've are all well and truly stuffed with choc and have had a good Easter.

2 comments:

Fe-Fe said...

Families eh?! Its not right that your brother leaves all your mum's care to you, especially when you aren't so mobile yourself right now. You'd think he'd want to help you both out, Men!

Hope you manage to get out and about a bit today and enjoy the nice weather. we're having a chilled day today after having very busy days for the last three days.

I'm going to do a bit of ironing in a minute - just enough so that we all have something to wear today! LOL! Then I'm going to take the kids and puppy on a lovely walk to the little park. Hopefully the kids and Max will wear themselves out there and then I might be able to do a little bit of crafting this afternoon. That's the plan anyway!

Happy crafting.
Hugs
Fe x

Fe-Fe said...

Oh forgot to say. I love your Aleksandr. He's fabulous.

Hugs
Fe x

Visitors