Tuesday 28 April 2009

Stop my life i wish to get off...


I think I'd like the option of pause, rewind or fast forward on my life. Think I may well go for fast rforward right now. Have this horrible sense of deja vu, this time last year I had left mum at the ward, and tomorrow was when it all started to go pear shaped. Well guess what, yep, it is all happening over again. The surgeon is preparing her for the worst, that the infection is in the implant, and that means it has to come out. I knew he was jollying her along cos of her birthday, and now we're into 'preparation' mode, getting her ready for the inevitable.

And I do so love my unhelpful family. I spoke to my sister, suggested that she take mum for the weekend, to stop mum sitting here brooding, and sis has a nice house and a nice garden. And what do I hear, no eagerness in fact the opposite! Just how much do they think I can cope with on my own? That issue has now been resolved, but it took a tearful mum for it to be resolved. And of course I'm under scrutiny, why didn't I ask more questions... er cos I knew that the surgeon had a humungus clinic to attend to and today was not the time to start going into gruesome details. To hell with them, I'm more than doing my bit if I can be allowed to blow my own trumpet a little.

I did finally manage to get thru some much needed boring stuff, like paying a few bills... picked one up and realised it should have been paid last week! Ooops, ah well, thank goodness for automated paying... now just need to get on cheque in post and all my admin stuff is over for another month.

Yesterday i spotted the new meerkat ad... oh it made me chuckle, now Aleksandr has colleague, Sergei, hee hee... just the tonic I needed. Mind you my friend will have to step up to the plate and organise a Sergei meerkat! It gets even more silly on the meerkat site, sergei has a photo album, Aleksandr has put up his family album... someone at compare the market is having far too much fun methinks!

Also enjoyed Deal or No Deal tonight, dunno why, contestant was as mad as a hatter, but he went away with 40 grand. Funny how it works out, those you think are really deserving invariably end up with very little, tho tonight's contestant did deserve his money, a loving father and a true family man, you just knew that his family meant everything to him.

Oh well best wait to see what life is going to chuck at me next...

No comments:

Visitors