Thursday 2 April 2009

Happy Tears


That was how a friend of mine described how she reacted when she received the FatPage book our little group had made her. It was such a lovely expression :-))

I'd not made a fat page book till I was asked to contribute a page for someone on PCJ (Papercraft Junkies). That got me thinking, so I then asked everyone in the craft group I belong to if they'd like to do the same thing for our group owner. The theme was simply Thankyou, but curiously we all seemed to follow a similar colour theme, pinks and purples.

This is a pic of the front cover, I made it using a fancy edged mat card, then embossed a butterfly on to some pearl card, then added the glittery letters. It was hard keeping it all a secret.

Think I'll have to make another for a friend who is serious need of a cheer up.

Weather has picked up, lovely sunny days again. Must try and get out for a walk tomorrow.

1 comment:

Fe-Fe said...

This is really pretty. I love the embossing on it.

Visitors