Friday 20 November 2009

A dry day! Well dryish...


Was in shock, saw blue sky and... and the sun!   So long since we've seen it that it came as a shock.   It did of course have to rain mid morning, just as I'd decided to go tidy up the front, which was just a mess with leaves, rubbish and a full and unopened can of beer, which I gave to our neighbour.   

Then it was a very uninspiring day,  mostly catching up with stuff.  Had another rummage for those stamps, still no luck, they have to be here somewhere!  Forecast for weekend is more rain, so will get a chance to catch up on some scrapbooking, and need to make eight purple themed Xmas cards. 

Pic is of card for my mum,  saw it last week in craft shop, it is a kanban kit,  and yep, you do just stick it all together, tho going to put a bit more bling on it.  It is also A4 size,  now just need to find a nice verse to go inside.   For last few years I've made her a clutter card,  but sort of got a bit fed up of them.   But I did want a traditional card for her.

Have posted a Children In Need blog,  like to do my bit.  Was disappointed in supermarket, my local Sainsburies normally has collecting buckets out for Pudsey, but not a one in sight today.  Was going to buy a pin badge as I collect them.

Well all for now, have a good weekend... stay dry and safe.

No comments:

Visitors