Thursday 12 November 2009

Think the sky must have sprung a leak....


As it hasn't stopped raining...  and more to come. Much rather have the frosty mornings,  that lovely crisp, clear air and blue sky.   Just think we could be in for a yucky winter. 

Well I am to be medically retired,  should only take a few more weeks to be made official.  So that is curtains down on another career,  if nowt else I've had an interesting life career wise,  the library has been the longest I've spent in any job.  Must say that the last two years have not been happy,  not happy with job, very happy with colleagues and many of the customers, but not the management - aint that always the way? 

Tuned into C&C today to find Leonie!  I wondered where she'd gone,  thought she hadn't had a mention on QVC these last couple of weeks.  I wish her well, I do like her, she seems full of mischief, but is a brilliant crafter.  She also has a new blog   LEONIE  where you can catch up with what she's up to.

I've done no crafting since Monday,  today was spent mucking with photoshop, friend asked me to help her design a badge,  so that meant me doing much altering of a photo in photo shop, but it worked.   Now need to find a santa hat to go on a meerkat....   the things you do!  Will go trawl the clip art sites,  bound to find something there.

Well this is just a quick catch up...  will be craftng tomorrow.

No comments:

Visitors