Saturday 14 November 2009

Fed up of being soggy


Another soggy day!   Woke up and spotted some blue sky,  not that it lasted, by time I'd showered and dressed the grey stuff had returned.   Still I kept to my schedule, popped into to see my friend at work, we had a nice natter, she did the sensible thing and we left the younguns at the desk and went off for a nice relaxing cuppa.  So I'm now caught up on all the gossip.

Then off to craft shop,  yep, again!  Well had to go get some wool and stuff for mum, so any old excuse.  Got some nice wedding charms for the box, plus some lovely little wooden angels, and some peel offs.  Then I spotted a large A4 sized decoupage card,  a Christmas tree, thought it was perfect for mum.   Actually it turned out to be a bargain, I thought it was just one card, but there were five sheets of die cut decoupage, so plenty to make at least five or six cards, maybe two more.    So managed to do some real crafting this afternoon,  well it was chucking it down, it  the heavens decided to open just as I left the shop, so got a soaking on way back to car.

But was also in for a surprise, as I was leaving the shop this nice young man held the door open for me, then he and his girlfriend asked if I needed any help, which I thought was so lovely.  Most people are thoughtful and helpful, but you do get some who are just pig ignorant. 

So more crafting tomorrow,  and couldn't resist a bit of altering on the latest meerkat advert....   Crimbles... methinks! :-))

1 comment:

Cazzy said...

I'm glad you had a good (if soggy) day Cass. I have been staying indoors to avoid the wet stuff as much as possible!

Cazzy x

Visitors