Friday 13 November 2009

Friday 13th... unlucky for some?


Well weather wise it certainly is unlucky, or yucky, howling wind, rain lashing down.  Tho the weather lot said it would all start at lunchtime, well it didn't get going here till well after 4pm. 

In meantime I settled down to an afternoon of photo altering...   which means a lot of faffing.  First finding the suitable images, and royalty free clip art,  then altering that to jpegs,  then taking away background, then a lot of cutting and pasting... you can see one result here.  Done 3 so far,   but need to get some nice borders. 

Should get back to crafting tomorrow.  Got to go get some toy stuffing for mum, so may see some nice bits for my boxes.  Forecast for tomorrow is just as bad as today.  Also have to call in to work,  said I'd go have a natter with a friend, she did look very fed up.   Well with me out of action, one who has left for new job, another who has been seconded, they are 3 staff short, and so are rushed off their feet.   I'd not put up with it, sadly some folk think they can't fight management, well they can, cos I have.   There are minimum staffing levels,  I'd start there, and when the place goes below it I'd shut the place down.   

Well got to get back to altering meerkats...

No comments:

Visitors