This piece did go to plan, well the plan that formed in my head. For this I need to use a page from a book, not many books that I wish to tear a page out of... then I spotted the cook book! So I've ripped a few pages out of that, mainly from the fish and pork section as I'm not keen on either. I trimmed it down to a large tag, used dylusions, green and blue, which were thinned down. Next I applied some modelling paste, I added a bit of green acrylic paint, then using the wing from the magpie stencil I embossed through it. After that I used some of the oriental stamps. It isn't finished, lots more to do to it. This in turn has given me an idea for the Journal 52 project!
Today wasn't a bad day, at least what I planned to do got done, which makes a change. So tomorrow a slight revamp on Harlequin, some repainting, and try the stamping again... though I've also got the decal stuff. Off to Youtbue!
Thanks for stopping by.