Tuesday 31 March 2009

Me ears are now cold


I couldn't put it off any longer, a hair cut was not only necessary, but vital! So now my ears are exposed and cold... also had the hair wash from hell. They have a new hair wash junior, he is very nice, very funny but his hair washing needs refining, as in - take it easy! I do like a head massage, but don't want my head shaken at the same time.

So I am shorned, and also managed to persuade myself to give it a bit of colour. Well some blonde bits to cover up the grey bits. Used that new one as advertised on telly, very easy to use. And quick.

Amazed myself by actually getting my swap kits out in the post on time... how'd that happen? I seem to have a strange aversion to post boxes, I can make the card but when it comes to parting with it somehow I manage to keep on putting it off. I do blame the loss of our local post office, it was dead easy, just a quick walk thru to corner shop and post office was there, staff were all friendly, never any long queues. But then some bozo in London decided ours should be closed! And with the new postal charges one is no longer sure if you are putting on the right postage, so that means you have to go to the post office. So now I have to schelp thru to the high street, not a problem with two working legs, but not when you've got one that objects to being moved.

Knee was even more weird today, it was number than usual, and yet also very sensitive to having anything near it. The other wire is continuing to try and dig its way out of my knee... interesting seeing its progress, the lump getting slightly bigger. And I swear it ain't all there, the knee cap that is, I'm going ask my surgeon if he put it all back together or left out a few bits.

No crafting, been busy putting together my swap kits, I had sorted out some cardstock, but then couldn't remember where I'd put them. So instead I made up a new batch, and of course having sorted all the kits out, put them in envelopes, addressed them etc, what do I go and find - yep, the original lot of cardstock! Oh well... they'll come in handy for something.

1 comment:

Cazzy said...

My flock kit isn't turning out as good as yours Cass, will probably give it to my neice.

Cazzy x

Visitors