Sunday 3 May 2009

Bliss...

if you heard a satisfied sigh this morning, it was me, feeling very contented. I got the place to myself, and it is craft day! What more could a girl want? Even managed to stay awake to see launch of TSV, nice but not my thing, think had they been 'normal' size I'd have bought it. I went for the patchwork friends kit instead.

Been busying myself all day, well all afternoon by making a box for my god-daughter who is 30 in a couple of weeks time. This all just came together, couldn't believe it, sometimes you spend ages mulling over how to decorate it. It was a very satisfying make.

Was going to do some scrapbooking, but not sure what is up with photo shop, it isn't printing the photos properly. Not sure whether to unistall the program then reinstall it. Then I tried changing one of the cartridges, of course then the printer needed to run its check... that was fine, but not the next print, it was far too light and patchy in places.

Mum had a good time yesterday, we had the nuttiest photographer taking a family photo, he was nice but bonkers. Then off to restaurant, it being so early the place was empty, so it was lacking a bit in atmosphere. Food was okay, tho today I've had an upset tummy, think the sauce on my mushroom starter was too rich. Felt sorry for nephew, he was so good, didn't let his boredom get the better of him till quite late on, by which time I felt the same, it was time to go! Eventually we managed to make our escape, but not entirely as one of 'us' can't ever stop talking... ! Not me... was happy to get home and have a nice cuppa.

Lots more crafting to come....

No comments:

Visitors