Monday 18 May 2009

I's is happeeee


Yep, one hour of reiki equals one happy me. I also managed to meditate for nearly 45 minutes, something I've not managed for years. Meditating that long, that is. I've only been able to manage 10 minutes at most. But today, well I was away, partly helped by Deva Premal, who has the most gorgeous voice. If you want something relaxing, then click on the moolah mantra, that will chill you out.

And my wish was answered, needed some extra bits for my 21st exploding box, and what lands on my doormat? LMC, with the right die cuts! Yippee. My prayers were also answered for one dry spell this afternoon so I could get to my reiki, go to post office and then to supermarket and not get wet! And between 1 and 2.30 was the only dry spell...

So it is hair cut tomorrow, may feel almost human, hair is in a right old state, definitely doing its own thing. But tescos haven't helped by discontinuing their extra strong mousse, which I liked. Why can't they just leave things be?

Would also like weather to improve, this is orrible, lots of heavy showers, windy... ugh. I got all my summer stuff out, washed and ready, so come on weather, cooperate!

talk to you all tomorrow :-))

No comments:

Visitors