Friday 15 May 2009

Where is the time going?

Is it disappearing down a black hole or summat? I realised today that next week I'm off for my R&R weekend. I was sure I had another two weeks to wait, so there you go..
And it is Bank Holiday again week after next!

Keep hoping that QVC will tell me my pre-ordered kit is on its way... I'd dithered that much about the kan ban kit that by time I decided to buy it, it had sold out. But it is something to look forward to.

Did manage some crafting yesterday, made a card for a swap challenge. This year it has been interesting as all us members have had to supply the kits. We can only do it cos we're a small group, which is how we like it. This time the challenge has been to use acetate in some way. I wanted to get away from doing what I usually do, so I made the card base using the acetate. Can't put up a pick yet, some of the members do tune in to my blog. Even managed to do some heat embossing on acetate, I'm always nervous that it will start buckling, heating plastic doesn't seem natural some how.

I'm also buy designing a website! Been ages since I dabbled in website desgin, quite enjoying it. It isn't for me, but for a friend. It is nice when it all starts to come together, I'm at the bitty stage right now, designing buttons and logos.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Visitors