Tuesday 12 May 2009

Oh to be...


allowed to be as laid back as this little chap, or chapess, at Marwell Zoo. Sadly I was doing housework, well had put it off for long enough. So flat got blitzed, in bite sized bites throughout the day.

By time I could sit down and relax I was too tired to get out the craft stuff. Hopefully things will be rectified tomorrow and I can scrapbook the photo opposite. In fact I have a lot of meerkat photos, all of the same chap just begging to be put into a sequence!

Have also been going thru craft stuff and realised I may be able to offer some blog candy, got stuff here that I'll never use, and I'm sure someone out there would make good use of them. Really got to get myself organised, got a Big shot to get rid of, along with some dies, that will have to be sold, but got some stamps that would make nice blog candy.

I am still lovely and chilled, in fact feel more relaxed today than I did on Monday after the reiki. For once I was grinding my teeth last night, been doing that for the last few months, plus had this tight knot in my neck, but none of that today. And during the housework blitz I found a meditation DVD...

Can't believe we'll have the 200th episode of CSI tonight and it will be without Grissom! Why couldn't they get him to hang on, it would have been a fitting way to go out on the 200th show. Tho he is coming back next year for a few specials, and there's to be a film! Yippee.

Thanks for stopping by, keep checking back as I will be sorting out the blog candy soon.

No comments:

Visitors