Saturday 16 May 2009

Ooer, it ain't alf grim weatherwise...

Got some really angry looking clouds hovering, just had a heavy downpour. Was full of good intentions this morning, it was to be up, out and at 'em... sadly I only reached the 'up' part. Well was put off going out cos of the weather, when I first got up it was blue skies, then slowly the grey ones took over. So I pootled about in the morning, then headed off to the Range to see if they had any decent craft stuff. Did pick up a few things, big pack of coloured card, great for exploding boxes, and another set of clear message stamps (papermania), all the usual messages, Get Well, Happy Birthday... handy to have. Also picked up some nice embellishments.

Then I bid a hasty retreat, think everyone had headed out, car park was chocker, shop was also full. Saw a Dad with two little girls, they wanted to buy lots of craft stuff, but he wasn't so keen, he kept asking them what they'd do with it! Silly man... Wasn't much to choose from, as usual, was thinking of going over to other craft shop, but there was absolutely nowhere to park. Even park and ride was full, probably cos it was free parking. I would have walked a bit of the way, but knee has been very sore ever since I did whatever I did on Thursday, it now starts to burn when I walk.

But at least I got some supplies. Will have a mooch crafting session tomorrow, just see where the mood takes me.

Put up a pic of Lindsay Wagner's new meditation CD, a lot of us have been bugging her to make one for some time, and finally she has. I do recommend it, she has a wonderful voice, perfect for meditation. It costs £10.30, and is available on her website: Lindsay Wagner

Will also be plugging the amazing work of the carer's organisation this week. I've really benefitted from them, and hope that others will to.

Hope you've managed to stay dry wherever you are. And oh, the blog candy will be coming up shortly...

2 comments:

Cazzy said...

Fairly dry Cass, but we are going to Wales tomorrow so could be very wet - my brother says it has been today!

Cazzy x

Fe-Fe said...

Glad you managed to get some more craft supplies Cass.

Paula has set up a mini forum for us to go on while PCJ's is down. If you'd like to come and join the address is http://www.craftlady.proboards.com/index.cgi

Visitors