Sunday 10 May 2009

Simples

Yep, keeping it simple is the way to go when cardmaking! Sat down at 1.30 pm and by 4.30 I'd made five cards. Okay 3 were straightforward kit cards, well guess there was some imagination on my part. The others were all my own work, with some help from left overs from kanban kit.

This card is a bit of left over, I had already used the bits that were in the circles, so I cut the strip of card down, then put some silver mirri card behind it, and then added 2 butterfiles and a flower, put some jewels on the butterflies, for the card I used some white pearlescent card. The flower is a papermania embellishment, bought from Hobbycraft, the butterflies came from a kit from QVC.

Had nowt else to do but craft, weather is back to being cold and wet. Yesterday I got soaked on a very short walk from car to caravan when the heavens opened! Was thoroughly soggy. Had long chat with sis about stuff, came away feeling much happier. We sort of have a plan of action, and they were also very supportive.

Just got some meerkat pics thru from a friend, they are just begging to be put in a scrap book! And found out that our local zoo, very animal friendly, also has meerkats, so must go and see them at some point. They are so humorous.

All for now, thanks for stopping by, I do appreciate it.

No comments:

Visitors