Saturday 23 May 2009

Okay who has kidnapped the sun?

I did spot the sun the other day, it managed to hang around for a whole afternoon, but since then it has gone AWOL. Not funny, so come on, whoever is hogging it, share it around...

Mind you the dull weather suited me today, car was in need of a wash and brush up. Two hours it took me! But now I have a nice shiny car, she looks very happy, possibly pleased to be clean. Even vacuumed the inside, well with one of those daft hand held vacs, it really needs a good hoovering. If plonker moves his ruddy van then I can park up car closer and get vac to it, and a dry day would also help.

Had to disappoint mum, she was hoping to get a new stroller, one with a seat, the shop called today and said a new model had come in. So we went to see it, it was huge.... and heavy. Chap assured me it would fit in my boot, I wasn't so sure. He let me take it to car, and nope, it would NOT fit! Then he starts saying that the thing comes apart, like I'm going to stand there dismantling it! I can't even kneel down.. I did point this out to him. Think he must have been on commission, as he seemed determined that we'd leave with this stroller. Well we didn't. There was another, but mum wasn't that happy with it, and it was more expensive. I had told everyone that the four wheeled strollers would not go into my boot, but would they believe me - no. I'll have another look round and see if there are any smaller models, at a reasonable price.

Music fest is on in village, very lound music booming out... not very nice loud music either. No I am not a golden oldie, I like Duffy and a few other singers/groups, I just like the song to have a tune, not to be a racket.

Also wondering why my slide show has slipped to bottom of blog, I mean how it get there? Come on, who was it?

All for now, hopefully the sun will manage to find its way back up north...

No comments:

Visitors