Thursday 21 May 2009

Spotted strange yellow object in sky...


After a grotty start yesterday, the clouds eventually got blown away and the sun appeared! Nothing else for it but to get out and enjoy it. The weather has been horrid all week, and today of course we were back to rain and lower temperatures! Good job forecast for weekend is for sunshine.

So no crafting yesterday, and today I decided to give the PC a bit of a spring clean, got rid of unwanted files, ran a full scan... now she is zipping along again. I also managed to find some pics for my next scrap book page, and even printed them out. Been having problems with printer, the colours were all over the place. It now seems to have righted itself. I am tempted to go get that new Kodak printer, which has cheaper cartridges. I would love to know why ink cartridges have to be so expensive! I did once go down the road of using refills, but you never really knew how much ink to put in, waste of money really.

Just been watching QVC and Making Memories new die cutter, The slice, looks intriguing. Had I not got robo I think I may have bought this. And robo owners, the crafty club are now running courses on how to use the robo go to crafty club www.crafty-club.co.uk

Only a week to go and I'll be enjoying my weekend break, and worrying about the cup final... !

Have a lovely bank holiday weekend all.

No comments:

Visitors