Friday 29 May 2009

Melting pot....

Oooh tis lovely, sunny, warm, light breeze just keeping things pleasant. Sadly haven't had much chance to enjoy it, had to check car over for weekend sortie to Milton Keynes, fill it with petrol... then get packing, bound to have forgotten something. Been over route several times, it is all motorway, just trying to think where to stop for a stretch.

Had very confusing conversation with friend, she said last Sunday she'd come over today, so when i hadn't heard from her I sent her a few texts. First one: she confirmed she was coming to my place. Voicemail from her: yep that was same, except she was going on about getting back from caravan... so I assumed she was coming over in the evening... best then to check on time of arrival. So phoned her, and it is NEXT friday she is coming over... tho she didn't really make that clear!

Then boss rang, I'd missed an appointment... oops! I'd got it into my head that it wasn't until end of June.... well I've had a lot to deal with lately. So apologised, and rearranged it.

Too hot and sticky to do any crafting, tho yesterday I did muck around with the shrinkles stuff, had a whale of a time. First two efforts were a disaster, then I began to get the hang of it. Made a couple of key rings for some friends.

Nice and quiet here, I'm on my lonesome and it is bliss... well best go check my suitcase see if I have everything.

No comments:

Visitors