Saturday 4 August 2012

I decided to take the plunge and enter a challenge,  so this is my entry for  Sunday Stampers Fields of Gold week 216 .

I went back to it as I wasn't quite happy with the background, felt that the extra stamping made it too cluttered, so I did a second background,  same as before but just sticking with the 'music' stamp for the background and the butterflies,  which were done using a masking technique.    I think second time round I was able to arrange the butterflies a bit better.


This is the tag with the 'message' closed,  the two jigsaw pieces have been embossed with gold powder, after dabbing a versamark all over them.  Had some very sticky fingers after that.   I used Tim Holt's distress inks,  Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, gathered twigs and Frayed Burlap

And here is the back,  I used a Papermania Tri Boss folder,  on dark green card, and there it is - my entry for the challenge.

I also need to thank Julia, BJ and Elizabeth for all their encouragement as well. 

1 comment:

Julia S-W said...

Have to say I loved it the first time round but can see why you made the changes and guess what?? I still love it!! Perhaps we can persuade BJ to do another tag swap and please can I have yours sent to me???
Hope you've had some 'me' time this weekend and that your Mum has been ok.
Juliaxx

Visitors