Tuesday 19 August 2008

what the heck is happening?

Last two days at work have been mad, felt like the world and his wife were out and about, plus today we had some daft medical advice thingy, not that those running it were eager to do much, they seemed happy to sit and natter all day.

Came home to catch the last bit of the craft show on QVC, tho not a lot took my fancy. Took a look at the website and the Sara cards intrigued me so I ordered it. It will either go straight back or I'll enjoy playing with it.

Enjoyed making the card opposite, it was from the LMC kit, with a few bits of my own thrown in. Used the blank blue card, used some of the pretty baby boy paper, then cut a circle from some blue mirri card, and then another circle from the paper, using the compass cutter, attached the blue romper suit die cut, then finished off with a bit of ribbon down both edges, plus a ribbon. May give them both to a friend at work whose daughter is expecting. I was chuffed for her, she doesn't have an easy life, so it was nice for her to get some good news.

And Team GB continue to do us proud - 16 gold medals! Well all for tonight. A bit tired...

1 comment:

Cazzy said...

Hi Cass, I had to tag you as my favourite blogger of all time!

Hop over to my blog to see.

Cazzy xx

Visitors