Monday 8 June 2009

Another week....


Well can't complain that I'm not sleeping, in fact this morning it was hard to get out of bed. Was sooo snug. But had to, as cousin was supposed to call... wasn't sure when, but it was supposed to be during the day. Can only assume he got snarled up in traffic somewhere.

Still chuffed about Federer. And it is Queens this week, so lots and lots of tennis to be enjoyed. Tho today's matches were rather one sided. Also had my reiki session, and found that my practitioner is also a tennis nut! So she understood when I said I'd not be attending for a few weeks, too much tennis going on. Plus I'm meditating again, which is really helping me. Everything is just sailing over my head.

Got loads of pics to print off, was going to use PC, but then thought it would cost me a fortune. Was looking at photobox, but then looked at Boots, their prices are similar. So tomorrow it is going to be busy. Got photos to print, stuff to post, bills to pay... and all before the tennis starts!

Funny tho, I was thinking back to this time last year, when I was on my own, with craft stuff everywhere. And I was enjoying myself.

ttyl later, thanks for stopping by - is muchly appreciated.

Oops, pic: another creation from the patchwork friends kit from Kanban, a very cute bunnie. Oh he has a back as well... so a fully rounded character!

1 comment:

Fe-Fe said...

This is just so cute. What an adorable card.

Hugs
Fe x

Visitors