Sunday 21 June 2009

now I've got an ipod

Well after two days of trying to get walkman to sync with its own software I gave up. It was working with media player, sort of, but I knew it would bug me so nowt else for it but to return it and get the ipod.

You're never sure about returning stuff, whether it will be a simple affair or difficult. Luckily it was all very straightforward and I was all sorted in ten minutes. So had to spend time synching the ipod, and sorting out playlists... okay I didn't have to, but wanted to play. Had to laugh, I got it out of its box and switched it on, and attempted to set it to the UK, only hadn't realised how sensitive it was so ended up with Korean settings! Had to go thru the list to guess what was the reset button - LOL.

Do wish the walkman had worked tho, it was a nice little machine and it had a radio. Oh well, an ipod it is.

So no crafting again today, tho the above pic is just begging to be scrapped! Another pic from my friend, who is meerkat mad. This time it is of baby meerkats, they obviously believe in safety in numbers.

And another gloomy day, sick of this grey stuff. Hope you all had a good weekend, thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Cazzy said...

Cute photo Cass.

Cazzy x

Cazzy said...

I nearly forgot to say my Mum won an MP3 player about which she is very excited, Dad is not so enthralled. Mum doesn't really know much about it though!

Cazzy x

Visitors