Monday 29 June 2009

Phew...


It's hot, luckily we do have a nice breeze. Had to go to doctors at 4.30, seemed hotter then than it had been in the morning. Bunged a bottle of vino in the fridge, red, but chilled red wine can be as nice as white. Good thing about hot weather is, I don't feel like eating! I'll have lettuce leaves coming out of my ears soon. Need a haircut, this mop is too long and thick to keep me cool... Why can't you just rewind it? The hair that is! Why does it have to keep growing, can't we just choose and optimum length and it stays there!

Half watching Murray, he's not got off to a good start, hope he can pull it off. Let's hope the swiss runs out of steam soon.

Was too hot to get the craft stuff out, so have made do with a card I made yesterday with the FF kit. The cardstock is white pearlescent card, which I got at a bargain price at the craft fair a while ago, it is lovely to work with, easy to cut and crease. You can also paint on it, was using the FF stamps yesterday and doing some painting, the card I made won't photo very well, it looks fine in real life, but rubbish as a photo. The pic is DL size, landscape, chose to put the decoupaged bear at the end, then used one of the topper strips, and the card stock topper Happy Birthday, along with a few dots! Nice to work with this stuff, all Do Crafts, so no problems with quality, tho the rub ons are a bit problematic, I had an awful time getting one onto acetate. Had to use the craft knife to ease it off in the end...

Well all for now... can I bear to watch Murray?

No comments:

Visitors