Thursday 11 June 2009

Oooh, hey up the sun has come back...


Quick someone, superglue it over the UK so it can't disappear again. I mean it is summer, I have all my summer clothes ready to wear, can't go rummaging for woolies to keep warm.

Off I went today for my medical, must admit the waiting room was an eye opener, figure there were about 3 of us who were genuinely disabled... rest looked very hale and hearty. Have no idea how I did in the medical, tho nurse was impressed by my lumpy knee, had to point out what was what, the wires and bone. Knee is as useful as a chocolate fireguard at the moment. Oddly enough it was super painful after, not sure why, in fact I had to stop and sit down on way back to car. Thought it would be okay once I had a longish sit down whilst having a chat to boss, wrong, it was just as bad. Made it to the shops to get some milk but that was all I could manage. Was cursing myself, wanted to go to bargain shop to get some perfume.
Was really feddy uppy.

Didn't get back home till after one, and of course there is tennis on TV, and Murray was playing, so no crafting! But got to make another box and have it ready by end of weekend. Didn't realise a friend had a big birthday coming up. Well it will just have to be tennis and craft tomorrow, and got to get some bedding plants.

Hope it is sunny where you are.

2 comments:

Fe-Fe said...

Sorry to hear your knee was so sore after your medical. Hope its feeling better now.

Your little elephant card is gorgeous. Where is the elephant from?

Happy crafting
Fe x

Cass said...

Another card from the Kanban kit - patchwork friends.

Visitors