Sunday 7 June 2009

Yay he won!!!!!!!!!


Phew, at last Federer won the French Open! Guess some saw it as a foregone conclusion, I didn't, Solderling had been playing well, and he'd beaten Nadal. But Federer played superbly, I just love watching him, he is such an artist. It was a nervy couple of hours but finally he was champion. Well done Roger!

I was going to craft and watch, but decided to just watch. Instead I got a load of ironing done, and the housework... no not while the match was on! Before!! Just hope my pal has passed her grading as well, did have all fingers and toes crossed for her.

Well we didn't get the soaking that the weather people had predicted, in fact we had one shower. The way the chart looked yesterday I wondered whether to start building an ark. Notice tho, when they get it wrong they never admit it? Well just want the sunshine to reappear now.

More tennis tomorrow, what was the Stella Artois starts, now it has a very funny name...

Hope you all had a dry weekend.

No comments:

Visitors