Saturday 27 June 2009

He won again....

This is not what we're used to, Brits winning easily! Mind you I gave up on the edge of the seat stuff with Henman a long time ago... he simply wasn't good enough to win, he had his chance and blew it. But Murray is a winner, so refreshing to have someone to believe in, and have confidence in. It was a bit too easy tonight, but long may it continue... I also like that Mauresmo is sneaking thru the draw, love her to win a second title, just love how she plays the game.

Was a bit of a wash out here to day weather wise, very grey and miserable, and a bit on the cold side, tho it has now warmed up. Don't mind the odd grey day, as long as normal sunny service is resumed tomorrow. And the weather did me a favour last night, it teemed down, so let me off watering duty.

Got another 6 Forever Friends cards made this afternoon, so simple to make up, and with a nice result at the end. The first four were decoupage, which meant me using my noggin to be imaginative, then I used one of the patchwork friends card stock with the FF kit, it worked perfickly. Had a few probs getting the embossed rub on, off the acetate... bit of fiddling with craft knife sorted it. Will post results next week... too tired, well hey, all this tennis watching can be tiring!

Had good intentions of going to buy a few things today, but then just wasn't in the mood. I had a lie in this morning, shock horror, till... oooooh 9.15! Did manage a few breaths of fresh air, wandered over to corner shop for paper and lotto ticket, still got fingers crossed... and will keep on dreaming till tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow will be sunny and I may be encouraged to go for a walk.

Knee was very good, but that was only cos I'd not done much. I keep fooling myself, thinking that all is well, then when I try to behave normally, or as I used to, then it starts to complain big time.

Will be scrapbooking tomorrow, time to start on mum's birthday album.

No comments:

Visitors