Tuesday 30 June 2009

Phew what a hot week

it was bliss to go stand in the supermarket today, love air con... okay it ain't eco friendly but it is wonderful when it is hot. Think everyone had the same idea - to go for a slow walk round supermarket.

Had to laugh at one young lady, dressed in tight trousers, very tight, tight top and ludicrously high heels, with her mobile permanently stuck to her ear... she was oblivious to the rest of us. It was her shoes that made me laugh, she did not look comfortable, it was obvious that her feet were killing her, yet she kept on strutting round in these daft shoes.

My only concern was to get home in time for the tennis, everything takes a back seat this time of year, my only focus is Wimbers. It was a thrilling match on Monday night, tho I was worried that Murray might have been left emotionally drained, but this is what I love about the guy, he learns fast! He went thru an emotional match last year and so lost his next match easily, he never makes the same mistake twice. He came thru easily today, just went into cruise control. Can't see either Roddick or Hewitt beating him in the semis... we could be in for a thrilling Sunday.

Not in the mood for crafting, well if I want to watch the tennis then that means getting out my small craft table, which isn't really big enough for scrapbooking, only card making, and I have to be very organised. I'm also too hot, it is this humidity, love dry heat, can cope with that, but this... I just go into melt mode. Tho I am managing to sleep, but we had a cracker of a thunderstorm last night, woke up to some rumblings, then there was a very loud bang, followed by a big flash... so I made a cuppa.

Think the MJ stuff is now ott, and no doubt it will drag on for months. No peace in life, and none in death. Sad state of affairs.

No comments:

Visitors