Thursday 18 June 2009

Eureka - a result!


It pays to be nice :-)) As I said in last blog, I had to contact the ESA over my claim. Rather than get annoyed with the customer services advisor, I was nice to him, kept my cool, and he responded in a likewise way, at the end he paused and then said: anything else I can help you with? Which I thought was nice as he was obviously having a bad day. But my niceness paid off, today I got a letter saying they'd sorted out the error and that all the money owed to me had been paid into my account. Yippee! Just in time, as car needs taxing next month. May also treat myself to a few craft goodies.

Also spent the afternoon scrapbooking. Needed to make my quirky page. This (see pic) just came together in a matter of minutes, just used a neutral background, then added a chunk of stripey paper, then wanted some circles, so cut out a large one, then kept cutting more out from it. The title finished it all off: Catching Rays... well that is what it looks like the cute meerkat is doing. A very enjoyable afternoon.

Which made up for a sad morning. Found mum having a cry, it is this darned wound, while it isn't any worse, it isn't much better. So I gave her a cuddle, and we had a little chat about stuff, so she felt a bit better. I made her go meet her friend in the afternoon.

And the sun has just come out!

No comments:

Visitors