Wednesday 7 October 2009

And after the sunshine came the rain...


Yesterday in bucket loads... But I'd already planned my day, to dejunk my bedroom. So did that, and then gave it a good clean. Then flopped down to watch QVC, but wasn't inspired by anything. Today I got rid of all the bin bags of junk. And it was all sun shiny again :-)) Sadly by time I'd got shopping, had lunch the sun chose to have a rest, but I still went out for a walk. It was nice to have some fresh air. I do still get frustrated tho, I think i am walking much better, but then I keep getting overtaken, even by pensioners!

So no crafting for two days! But felt like a break, and forecast for weekend isn't so hot. Pic is of another kanban card, but with my take on it, using an A5 card, some of the holly card, and the pyramage deer, I glittered their noses, and stuck the left over gift tag inside to finish it all off.

Must get some photos printed tomorrow, meant to get them done in supermarket, but as usual I forgot! Tho did get everything on the list :-)) Checkouts weren't too bad, got a nice chatty check out lady, she noticed a chap starting to empty his basket of four items, behind my humungus weekly shop and suggested he took it to the basket checkout, which was empty. So she was trying to do him a favour, and his response: well if you need a rest.... Hey! He was out of order, then blow me who is it I spot walking down middle of car park, so no-one could get round him, yes, Mr Awkward. There is a safe walkway, but did he want to use it, course not... why do that when he can upset everyone? I do think some folk set out to have a fight, I came across quite a few in my nearly old job... one chap in particular was always looking to pick a fight and he could bore for England. He'd always ask you to look up some obscure title, which of course we wouldn't have, but would offer to get it from another authority for the princely sum of £1.50... and that would kick off an argument, he was a poor pensioner (was he heck, he was a pensioner, but not a poor one) and why should he pay.... we'd all try to avoid him if we could.

Well best get back to answering e-mails.

No comments:

Visitors