Sunday 4 October 2009

Oh crumbs...

What is one to do... got a problem and got no idea how to solve it! Every time I think of a solution I see another problem.

And there I was, happy as a pig in muck, with my messy craft table, glue, 3d foam, tools, all buried, total nightmare, but did I care, nope, was having a lovely time! Beginning to think that QVC must have had a serendipity moment and sent me the wrong kit. I made up ten cards in the space of a couple of hours, boy was I on a roll... ! Even found some ice blue pearlescent card, perfect for some of the die cuts.

Outside the weather couldn't make up its mind what it wanted to do, one minute we had blue sky and sun, next it was dark grey, grim and wet.... Mum was dithering over going out to meet up with her friend, in the end they decided against it, and of course the weather improved. She also said she'd go for a walk, to get some much needed exercise, well she fell asleep and conveniently forgot about her promised walk. I've told her that unless she gets some exercise her health won't improve. But she just won't motivate her self to do anything, other than sit in her chair.

Must make a to do list for this week! Got so much done last week. Well hope you all had a lovely weekend and that the weather wasn't too bad.

thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Visitors