Sunday 25 October 2009

Did you remember?


That the clocks went 'back' last night?  It was something I hated if I was working nights,  cos at exactly 2 a.m. you'd have to turn the clock back to 1 a.m.!  It is fine if you are all snuggled up in bed, you can look at the clock and know you have another hour...     Of course there is also the joy of adjusting all the clocks,  on the microwave, mobile phones, ordinary phones, clocks,  thankfully the PC and VCR took care of themselves.

Did think that last night my virus had decided to return with some extra oomph,  had a massive coughing fit and felt like rubbish.  But by morning I felt much better, and now feel even betterer...   Keeping everything crossed that I've finally turned the corner. 

Even managed some crafting,   felt like finishing off the kanban kit,  well that was the idea, except like all kits it seems to be a bottomless pit.   But got six cards made in a couple of hours,  the pic is of one that was involved more of me,  using my own card stock, stamping on it, then using the kanban toppers to finish it all off.  Just needs to be stamped inside, but can I find my favourite Christmas sentiment... nope, can I heck.  Can't think what I've done with it, it is a clear stamp, so I have a suspicion that it is still attached to an acrylic block, just lurking somewhere...  although I am normally scrupulous about cleaning the stamps after use.

Well with a bit of luck I shall be able to get out and about this week, and of course it is half term, or it is where I am :-(   Not looking forward to Friday and Mischief night,  tho the council and police have organised tons of activities for the kids, it worked last year, just hope it does this year. 

Must congratulate Mother nature for giving us a glorious start to Winter,  today was sunny, warm tho windy...  why do I get the feeling there will be a sting in the tail somewhere?  

Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend.

2 comments:

Cazzy said...

That is a cute card Cass, and spooky as I just made a pink card for the Quirky Crafts forum challenge this week and I did a Christmas card.

Cazzy x

Cass said...

Thanks Cass, I will come back to QC in the next couple of weeks. Just been having a bad time healthwise.

Visitors