Wednesday 14 October 2009

Do NOT need this right now

Got some sort of lurgy,  only just got over one bug, I do not need another.   Mum gave me this bug,  she has been coughing and sneezing for last few days.  Today she stayed in bed,  best place to be if you're not well.    I felt okay till lunchtime, then began to feel yucky.  Have had some honey and lemon,  a big dose of Vit C,  and now trying a glass of red wine, purely for medicinal purposes.   So with looking after mum, shopping etc, it didn't leave much time for any crafting. 
But I managed to squeeze in a quick half hour this afternoon to play with the peg stamp set a friend sent to me.  I've got one set, but never felt very confident with it.  Today I just played on some scrap paper, using a compass I drew a circle and kept stamping around that till I was happy.   Then decided to brave it and stamp a card...   Feel rather pleased with the result, the colours haven't come out well in the scan, they are more muted than that in real life.   But that's all I had time for!

Got myself into a panic yesterday,  went to get prescription and to print some photos at Boots.  It was a lovely day,  so I walked thru to high street.    Got to Boots, went to hand in prescription and... it wasn't in my pocket!  I distinctly remembered putting it in my jeans pocket before leaving the house.   So printed photos,  that was a bit of a faff, the touch screen wasn't feeling in the mood to be touchy feely,  nor could I access the other folders, so could only print stuff from one folder.   Left Boots and retraced my steps,   I just knew that prescription had been in my pocket...   got half way back home and... yep, there was the prescription, on the pavement!    I considered whether to go back to chemist,  but knee objected,   it was sore and tired,  so I carried on home.   I still can't work out how the prescription came to fall out of my pocket.  Just glad I found it. 

Now trying the new blogger editor,   seems a bit strange to use, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.



No comments:

Visitors