Tuesday 20 October 2009

Craft day :-))


Tho not even I can watch 24 hours of craft shows.  But darn it, missed Rosemary Merry, and she only had one slot!   ONE SLOT!   Will someone acknowledge just how popular scrapbooking is on the craft shows please.

TSV wasn't my thing.  Not seen much else which has tempted me.   Well a few scrapbook things, but still mulling over whether I really need another scrapbook.  I probably do as it doesn't take long to fill one.   Also thinking of the mail strike,  usually QVC say that they've made other arrangements and they haven't said anything. 

In meantime my home city was playing host to the largest liner in the world, the Queen Mary 2,   had the weather not been so foul I would have gone to see her sailing up the mersey.  But it has been a very yucky day,  typical autumn day and starting to get cold. 

Gave mum lesson in how to use new phones,  bought specifically with her in mind - as in being very easy to use, with clear buttons, and gave her the instructions to read thru.  Did she bother, nope.  So today when she wants to use phonebook she can't figure it out,  loses her rag and starts muttering under her breath.

Did crack on with scrap page this afternoon,  am about half way there with it.  But photo does need to be bigger, much bigger.    Just found card I thought I'd posted,  oops!  

No comments:

Visitors