Monday 26 October 2009

Monday, Monday....


What a way to wake up, with a coughing fit!  Nothing will stop it, tried all sorts of cough medicine.   Just one of the quirks of this blooming virus.    I'm not aching any more,  the infection has gone and the lungs are clear, so who knows why the coughing is happening. 

Transferred my winnings into my account :-))  Did some checking on prices and cameras,  have decided on the Lumix,  and Comet have some offers on at the moment.  Have to first make trip to coin converter machine, and cash converters - got some stuff to get rid of and may as well get some dosh for it.   Gonna do that tomorrow, plus call in at work for a catch up, then may toddle off to get new camera.... oooh new toy to play with! 

Have decided that once the job thing is all sorted out, when work gets round to sorting it out,  I will return to the CAB.  I spent a very happy 14 months there,  I would have loved to have continued with them, and go on to paid employment with them, but just couldn't afford to do carry on with voluntary work.  I loved it cos it was so diverse and you really did feel as tho you were making a difference.

Not one spot of crafting today,  couldn't face any more Christmas cards.  Need to get scrap book photos sorted.   Pic is of one of the cards I made yesterday, it looks much better in real life,  I did put some extra bling on to it,  and some glossy accents.  Now need to turn attention to some wedding boxes,  have to make one for niece and another for a friend.   Got the card, just need some nice bits and bobs.

Well it was a grey day, but boy is it mild!   I'm still wearing T shirts.  Ridiculous, I can remember last year it being really cold. 

No comments:

Visitors