Thursday 15 October 2009

Not sure whether to be pleased or not...


The lurgy has developed into a head cold, which I'm attacking with copious quantities of Vit C, and honey/lemon drinks...  not sure who is winning yet, me or the cold. 

I had what I hoped would be my last ortho appointment.  Got there in good time, but then it took me ages to find a car parking space!   Their new multi storey car park can't be built soon enough.   Anyways, after circling hospital grounds finally got a space, but it meant a long walk to clinic.  Then, no sooner had i arrived at clinic than the nurse grabs me, says I'm the last patient, and they're way ahead of time. So in I goes.   Surge has a poke and prod,  we have a chat,  ask him about lump, he says it is a suture which will either dissolve or pop out... so something to look forward to!     I'm about to say that I'll see him in a couple of years, when, he says  he'll be seeing me in 3 months.   Huh,  why?  Cos it was so badly broken,  after 14 months he finally tells me what I did,   I'll spare you all the gory details.  Now even I'm amazed that I am walking, well okay, more of a hobble, a good hobble.  But they want to keep an eye on things, so I'm back there in 3 months, when I can look forward to having my knee x rayed from all angles.    But I was all done and dusted at 3.30, the time I should have had my actual appointment, I wasn't complaining.  I did think I'd be there for ages.   They've started having evening clinics,  so that has eased the pressure on the day time clinics.  Makes more sense, especially for anyone who is working to attend in the evening. 

And it was a no crafting day, again.   Will try to do something tomorrow,  got my photos and feel the itch to do some scrapping.  Just wondering whether to go get some 12x12 cardstock... I need some really vibrant colours. 

And Cazzy, i will pop over to QC.   Sorry I've not been on there since er, July!

1 comment:

Cazzy said...

Naughty Cass, go to QC immediately!

Cazzy x

Visitors